- STUDENT LOGIN
- (07) 5689 5060
First Choice College offers a cost-effective payment plan on all courses! Conditions of the payment plan include:
- Your student journey begins by completing the enrolment application with a $150 deposit. This easy to manage payment plan is a great option to further your education.
- Be sure to review the “Course Fees” tab within the course you are interested in for further information on your total financial investment, including fortnightly payment amounts and duration.
- Signing an EziDebit Direct Debit Request form to authorise fortnightly direct payments from either your credit card or your bank account. First Choice College will email you a link to a pre-filled EziDebit Direct Debit Request form outlining the terms of the payment arrangement, after the initial deposit is received. Follow the prompts and instructions provided to complete the form.
- Your enrolment will commence upon receipt of your first debit into our account, which may take up to 3 business days to process.
By opting to pay your course fees via a payment plan, you also agree to the EziDebit terms and conditions. EziDebit will charge the following fees to the student:
- SMS Payment Reminder – $0.28 each time (applies if you select the field: ‘I authorise EziDebit to remind me of upcoming debits via SMS’)
- Ezibebit can only process payments from Australian Bank Accounts and Australian Credit Cards.
Failed payment fees apply and are imposed by EziDebit. Refer to the EziDebit terms and conditions. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds in their nominated bank account or credit card, prior to the payment being made. Access to training materials, support services and the online learning system will discontinue if instalment payments are not received by First Choice College in accordance with the debit arrangement.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.